Just a quick little post on this Sunny & Hot day (in Arizona anyway) Saturday evening! I saw this today and loved it! I don’t need a cure right now for anything as I’m happy & healthy as can be, but you never know when you might need a quick pick me up! If you are feeling down today, I hope this helps!
The other day we were nominated by Kelsey & Molly over at thecoffeeandcurls.com for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! We are so apprecaitve of this award as we just started our blog. We love hearing from our readers and everyone likes an award right?!!! : ) Make sure you stop by and visit Kelsey and Molly here!
- Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate a list of bloggers that inspire you and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
7 facts about Us:
- Mark proposed to me on May 11, 2013 and we were married on May 10, 2014.
- We bought a 2004 Damon Daybreak to travel the USA in style for our RV honeymoon.
- I LOVE the sun, Mark would rather sit in the shade.
- I am most excited to see Mt. Rushmore on the RV Honeymoon.
- Mark is most excited to eat as much New England lobster as possible during the RV Honeymoon.
- I will not be doing any driving on the RV. at. all.
- I love blogging on here so much that I’ve also started to blog on cocktailsandconfetti.com
Here are some other blogs that we love:
Tory of My Life
The Ohio Transplant
Design The Life You Want